Swich Cafe // Atria Shopping Gallery

6:36 AM

Swich was...


 UH-MAE-ZING.

Maybe I exaggerated a little. Maybe.

Anyways, I'm really happy to see that Swich is now having their third branch at Atria Shopping Gallery. ( Publika is a little too far and Uptown takes forever to find a parking and yes, I'm spoilt like that.)

It was about 6.00 pm when we visited and some of their bestseller were already running low.



I would like to thank the owner for putting in so much effort in all these exquisite cakes with distinctive flavours. 
As far as I know, all cakes are produced freshly and no stabilizer or preservatives were used in the process. 
DOUBLE thumbs up for that!


First up was the Musang King Durian Mud Pie. 

Look at this glorious durian flesh!

Musang King Durian Mud Pie- RM14,00

Musang King and  Valrhona Chocolate were one great interracial marriage.
I managed to get two bites from this and felt very satisfied. Definitely a must try if you are a HUGE durian fans.

Moving on, I ordered a Gula Melaka Banoffee Pie.Classic recipe with a Malaysian twist. 

Gula Melaka Banoffee Pie - RM 12.90


Oh boy, I enjoyed every single crumb of it!

The thick chunks of banana will make the sanest  minion crazy. I;m lame like that.

I would say this banoffee pie had the right balance, the banana blended well with the cream and drizzles of caramel sauce and gula melaka helped to enhance the flavour, together with the sandy savoury base. 



Gula Melaka Strawberry Chocolate Shortcake was good, packed with different flavours and surprisingly, was very light.

Gula Melaka Strawberry Chocolate Shortcake- RM12.90
Some might think that this cake might overlapped with the previous banoffee pie  since both of them have gula melaka in it.

But, uh-uh. I personally thought that the add of gula melaka was to make the taste of the cake stood out.

I have to fight the urge to lick the plate.


We managed to strike up a conversation with the owner and she mentioned our pick was some of her favorites.

Great minds think alike eh? *perasan mode*

All these China were handpicked by she herself!

Loving the horoscope mugs! The use of colours is beautiful :)

Delicate China

These beautiful plates were from Legle Porcelain France. Aren't they lovely?


Had this berrylicious cake the next day. The use of fruits were fresh and was not watering.
I really like the fact that they substituted white sugar with gula melaka in each recipe. 
It was really aromatic but no too overwhelming at the same time.

The Aphrodite 

Am already planning for my next visit already!


Check out their Facebook page here.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CarmenYoungMakeup